Warum sich gerade für libertäre Cineasten der Besuch des hochkarätig besetzten Michael-Mann-Filmes "Public Enemies" - der auch ein Stück verhängnisvollste amerikanische Geschichte, nämlich die Gründung einer übermächtigen Bundespolizeibehörde durch den Faschisten und Totengräber der Freiheit J. Edgar Hoover thematisiert - lohnt, verrät Sean Hardin:
"I don't have much to say about the story itself, rather what the story represents in humanity. For further info on John Dillinger:
When I was watching this flick at the Block E Theater in Minneapolis USA, I had visions of everything I research as a conspiracy investigator. This movie is a prime example of how Tyranny operates, and why a state system is no good for humanity. Laws do not bring about civility, never have, and never will, look at past studies of state system around the world. That's precisely why I'm an advocate for a voluntary system like Band, Anarchy, or Libertarian.
The movie is about John Dillinger, famous bank robber from the 1030's from Wisconsin USA. He hit up a lot of banks in Chicago, and all around the midwest. They couldn't keep him confined because he would always escape from the cage. This is when the FBI was a new agency in America.
Take note of:
1. The part where Director Hoover declares a "War on Crime." In State systems there's always a war on something.
2. For guys notice how attached Billie (Marion Cottilard) gets to Dillinger, that's what happens when you have a strong masculine trait. Notice the part where one of the government thugs is physically assaulting her, she refuses to divulge any info on his whereabouts. Not too often you see a girl that loyal to a guy. Dillinger was living an exciting life, living on the edge.
3. Notice the part where Dillinger says to one of the customers of a bank he, and his crew are robbing "Sir put your money away, I'm after the bank's money not yours."
4. Notice the part where the Sheriff Holle is saying to Agent Parvus, they can't treat a woman like that. That's when the agent is assaulting Billie. So I guess it's only a big deal when a government assaults a woman. By the way everything in the movie is factual.
5. Notice how the agent assaulting Billie does not even get so much as a reprimand! I guess it's ok when a Government thug beats a person down, just not a civilian thugs, right. (Statism! Hint!)
In statism the parasites called government try to force civility by passing implementing laws, and employing armed thugs to enforce those laws, it's legal coercion, and legitimized violence, because it's an institutional system behind it. Has that system ever worked? No!
What is it that causes guys like John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) to become what they do?! Laws, poverty, which =TYRANNY! Actually guys like Dillinger are more of a man in my opinion than the statists, and the "legitimized" Thugs they employ to gun them down maliciously!
One of the things the FBI does in America is protect the banks, illegitimate institutions that serve to impose debt slavery on humanity all over Earth! These banks don't even have the money in their vaults that they lend out through fraud! That's a ponze scheme by definition, and they've got armed thugs from the government to back them up!
If we really want to stop violence, theft, etc, the way to do it is through forming a voluntary society, not through more oppression, oppression is what's causing the problems we have. In voluntary societies, especially egalitarian societies you don't have any of the kinds of problems that you do in state systems! Let's start wrapping our heads around that!"